Accurate Biometrics has worked closely with the nursing schools in Illinois since 2000 and has processed fingerprints for over 50,000 students for licensure through the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR). Our live scan fingerprint services assist students in all professional nursing programs including: Practical Nursing Degree Program – LPN, Associate Degree Program – RN, and Baccalaureate Program – RN.
We know fingerprinting better than anyone else, and offer peace of mind to all students who choose Accurate Biometrics as their live scan fingerprint service provider. Among the features and benefits of the services we provide to all of our customers are:
- Customer Service support through our toll free number 1-866-361-9944
- Online support through “Pure Chat” service on AccurateBiometrics.com website.
- Email support through email@example.com
- Customized Receipt with Transaction Control Number (TCN) for reference in conjunction with the NCLEX examination.
- Same day transmission of all submitted fingerprints to Illinois State Police (ISP)
- “Answer Back” from ISP to ensure fingerprints are received and processed.
- We have 99.7% accuracy rate on our fingerprint submissions
- Data securely transported with 256-Bit AES SSL encryption.
- IT Technology meets or exceeds federal standards as a federal contractor.
- We are proud of our 10 year Better Business Award (BBB) for our integrity and commitment to excellence and maintain anA+ rating.
- We can come onsite to fingerprints groups of 20 or more.
In State ApplicantsWe have 40+ locations in Illinois, no appointment or pre-registration necessary. You can access our live schedule here.
Make sure you bring a valid government issued photo ID. Our walk-in rate is $62.00.
We accept Money Orders and all major credit cards, but no personal checks or cash are accepted for payment. Accurate Biometrics will provide you with a receipt for your fingerprinting that includes your Transaction Control Number (TCN) that you will need to record on your license application for reference.
It is required by the Illinois State Police that we collect a full set of fingerprints and a personal photo in order to process your fingerprints for your nurse license. The ISP will process your fingerprints against the State and FBI Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS) and send the results back to IDFPR to match up with your license application. Accurate Biometrics does not receive any fingerprint results.
It is important that you time your license application and your fingerprinting to coincide with each other. As a rule of thumb, you have a 60 day time frame for your license application, test results and your fingerprints to meet up at IDFPR for processing. If you need to retake your exam, you should do so immediately if you have already submitted fingerprints and your paperwork to IDFPR for processing. You will need to retake your fingerprints if your complete application and test results are received after 60 days of the date IDFPR receives your fingerprints.
Please Note: If you are denied for any reason of obtaining a professional license from Illinois based on your criminal history, you have no later than 20 days to file an appeal under 60 Ill. Adm. Code 1110. Accurate Biometrics recommends obtaining a FBI Departmental Order (DO) 566-73 immediately to address a denial letter for licensure by the department for any matters based upon criminal history. A Departmental Order is a personal review of one’s criminal history on file with the FBI and is used to make sure one’s criminal history is complete, accurate and up to date. It is a report of all arrests and convictions from every state reported to the FBI. Accurate Biometrics is an authorized FBI channeler that provides authenticated FBI results to all U.S. citizens and legal residents. A Departmental Order is available through any of our locations on a walk -in basis. More details are available on our website.
Accurate Biometrics recommends that anyone who is concerned about a criminal history record obtain a DO before one completes their studies in a medical profession program. In some cases, disqualifying convictions can be sealed or expunged, but, that course of action is always recommended before one begins their studies to make sure one is able to work in their chosen profession.
Out of State ApplicantsFor students out-of-state and across the globe, Accurate Biometrics offers same day processing on all FD-258 ink card submissions we receive. India, the Philippines, and Saudi Arabia are among the countries that we receive deliveries from daily. Accurate Biometrics is approved by IDFPR to process all out-of-state nursing students manually inked fingerprint cards.
The following are required for processing out of state applicants:
- Completed fingerprint card
- Payment-Money Order, Company Check or Credit Card Payment Form (NO PERSONAL CHECKS)
- Completed Out of State Fingerprinting Form
- Completed Identity Verification Certifying Statement
- We will process your fingerprint card, convert it to a digital format, and send it electronically to the Illinois State Police and FBI for the background check. The results will be forwarded directly from the ISP to IDFPR
- Do not send any part of your licensing application to Accurate Biometrics. Licensing applications must be sent to the state agency that issues the license.
- Your fingerprint card and accompanying forms will be shredded after we have confirmed a successful receipt and processing of the images by the Illinois State Police.
- For all Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation licensure applicants: If you do not receive a fingerprint receipt from Accurate Biometrics via email within 2 weeks of having mailed the fingerprint card, please call our customer service department at 773-685-5699.
Accurate Biometrics is a technology-enabled service company offering high performance, quality electronic fingerprint solutions to Federal, State, and corporate clients throughout the United States. We are the choice of many public and private companies throughout the United States. Our years of service and knowledge of the industry have allowed us to maintain all of our bid contracts based on our proven ability to respond to our customers’ needs
Accurate Biometrics, Inc
500 Park BLVD Suite 1260
Itasca, IL 60143
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Illinois Vendor License: # 262-000016